is it ok
it’s fine it just needs to charge
did you reboot
try logging out and then logging back in
just turn it off and on again
press ctrl + alt + delete and clear your tasks
omg u need a case for that
a virus scan wouldn’t hurt
sliced bread is the greatest thing since betty white
Reblogging for that comment
Imagine you’re like in a party and somebody tells you “somebody died fast we need to go to the funeral” and you’re just like
what the fuck kind of scenario is that
a gatsby party
THE BOOKS BEEN OUT SINCE 1925 YOU ABSOLUTE PANCAKE
I have a ‘to-read’ pile as massive as my existential crisis.
MY MILK POURED OUT INTO LIKE A CORKSCREW PATTERN??? WHAT
WHY IS THIS MILK IN A BAG WAt
WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MILK IN A BAG THING EVERY TIME GODDAMN IT ITS LITERALLY MILK IN A FUCKING BAG WHAT IS SO HARD TO GRASP ABOUT THE CONCEPT
Why are you eating oatmeal with milk
This post is an international nightmare
ERMAGHERD I HAVE 500 FOLLOWERS (550+ now technically). I never thought this would happen honestly. 500 is such a big number. So many eyes potentially reading this post…
Anyway, such a big unexpected number of followers needs celebrating! I need something to keep you all here :P So obviously a giveaway is in order.
- Prize: a book of choice (or total <$25 Australian Dollars) from the book depository as long as they ship to you
- The will be one winner(I am a poor uni student) selected via random number generator who I will contact via ask box (so make sure yours is open)
- Because I’m using the book depository this giveaway is international!
- Must be following me
(it is a celebration of this book cult I am growing. If you want to win you obviously have to join the fun)
- 1 like or reblog = 1 entry
- Like and reblog this post as many times as you want. But please, no giveaway blogs. They’re no fun.
- Giveaway ends 1st of August at 12am… ish (whenever I check the notes & select a winner really). Winner will be contacted ASAP after.
- If you have any more questions feel free to send me an ask :) (though be aware I might not have internet access from the 30th of June — 12th of July)
Good luck and happy reading!